In the second day of the conference, Oct 8, several field trips will be available to participants and their companions. The trips will show the Mississippi Delta by boat, each trip using a different type of transportation: one a so called "air-boat" and one a slow moving boat. In addition, a plantation tour could be available, if enough participants will show interest.
Registration to a field trip can be done at the time of registration to the conference, which is recommended. After the conference registration is closed, there is no warranty that more spots to a field trip will be available.
- Measurement and assessment of forest resources
- Growth and yield models for forest ecosystems
- Integrating data and models of varying scales
- Call for Abstracts: Jan 24, 2013
- Abstract Deadline: June 30, 2013
- Abstract decision: May 31, 2013
- Early registration deadline: Jul 31, 2013
- Registration deadline: Sep 15, 2013